One IT company. All your school’s ICT needs.
Avalon IT provide IT support to schools throughout Lincolnshire and neighbouring counties. Our support service will ensure you have full confidence in your ICT, leaving you to plan and teach, saving valuable time and money. We are extremely customer focused and respond to the ever changing needs of our schools and of course their budgets.
- Local – We are based in Lincoln and support schools in Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas. Our contracts include a fixed number of on-site visits which are complemented by a helpdesk service.
- Approachable – We take time to get to know your school, staff and your network. This allows us to deliver a high level of service and be best placed to advise and support you.
- Affordable – Our support contracts are competitively priced, delivering fantastic value for a first class service. We have well established relationships with a number of suppliers, allowing us to source all hardware, software and consumables available on the market at the lowest possible prices.
- Accredited – We hold a number of accreditations with hardware and software vendors, allowing you to be safe in the knowledge that our support and advice is accurate and following industry best practice.
- Knowledgeable – We have many years experience in the education sector.
Our support contracts include:
- Unlimited telephone, email and remote support
- Fixed number of on-site visits in accordance with the schools requirements (half day or full day)
- All software/driver installations
- Hardware fault repair (excluding parts)
- AV troubleshooting and maintenance (whiteboards, projectors etc)
- Remote 24×7 server monitoring
- Advice on future ICT developments
- Advice on anything ICT related
… Avalon listened carefully to what we actually need, and provided us with alternatives to best suit our budget. Packages have been put together for us to be able to afford good computers for our computer suite and it has made so much difference. Teachers and pupils had become so frustrated with the old computers and had stopped using them as much as I wanted – now the suite is nearly always in use, looks professional and has improved the skills of the pupils
Swinderby School’s decision to move to Avalon as its IT provider has proved to be greatly beneficial, as we receive good personal service from our allocated I T technician. Avalon has proven to be friendly and supportive and understands our IT needs. With their sound technical knowledge and quick response time to any issues we may encounter, as a company Avalon are certainly good value for money.