Managed IT Services
Our fully managed IT service provides unlimited helpdesk and on-site support, leaving you to concentrate on what you do best. If you are looking to completely outsource your IT support, we can act as your IT Manager and take responsibility for the management of your infrastructure. If you are a larger business who already has technical staff on-site, we can work with your IT team and provide complementary support to enhance your IT operation:
Benefits of Fully Managed IT Support
- Unlimited helpdesk and on-site support – All issues are logged on our helpdesk where our fully trained team will work directly with you to manage and resolve your support query. Whilst we try to fix all issues remotely, some support problems require an on-site visit to reach a resolution. Active8 do not apply any additional charges or travel costs for engineer call-outs.
- 24×7 proactive monitoring of your infrastructure – Based on industry-leading technology, our real-time monitoring solutions are hard at work 24×7 automatically creating tickets on our helpdesk when issues arise.
- Scheduled services – We will automate backup and anti-virus checks. We will also monitor event logs and schedule software updates.
- Service desk reports – We provide monthly performance reports allowing you to monitor your network.
- Defined Service Level Agreements – Fixed service level agreements ensuring system and business uptime, giving your business peace of mind.
- Total ownership of all your IT issues – We will happily liaise with any third party providers (ISP, telecoms, software providers) and resolve issues with them on your behalf.
The service we receive and speed at which issues are resolved is outstanding. We are talked through issues in plain English when they arise so we understand why they have occurred; excellent service all round! The Active8 team are a pleasure to deal with …”
Sandra Purdy, Finance Manager – M Gladwin Electrical